Thursday, August 18, 2011

Forgotten tales of the Marked Ones

(By The Marked One, 076/019)
Part I
Beep Beep

My story begins here.
For quite some time I have been under the impression that I infact am not a human but rather a jeep.
I swear, something strange is happening to me!
I can't stop beeping, something that really annoys my parents.


Strangely though, my ex-cellmates (yes, i was in a mental hospital) did not mind and infact I had severall friends like a car and a motorcycle, also I was in a short relationship with a plane.
Unfortunately, my parents proved the headmaster that there is nothing wrong in my mind and persuaded him to let me go.

But since that day I feel so empty and have had many attempts to reunite with my beloved one.
So far I've only failed, but I believe that one day, me and my beloved Boinga will be together and live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment