Thursday, August 18, 2011

Forgotten tales of the Marked Ones

(By The Marked One, 077/019)
Part II
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition

It has been some time since I've last seen my therapist.
A month at the very least.
Well, nevermind, besides the rages I have from time to time I actually feel quite good.
You see, I am a follower of God.

Yes, as you can see the villages priest Father Anusio claims that God will return each favour we grant him, so seeing him as the only one who can contact with our Lord I have decided to ask for a quest. Father Anusio told me that Lord had wanted me to take revenge upon the heretics and wreak havoc in the near city of Scrotoom.

I have prepared for months, I even wrote a parting letter to my husband...he will understand, I've kept his spirit alive in the refrigerator for ages now.
So having all prepared I've decided to do Gods bidding.
Hardly anyone will suspect me - a fragile woman, surely I look far from capable of doing something like a suicide bombing.
But no matter, they will never know what hit them.

Yours truly, Hooriya!

This is a picture of me on the day of my wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment