Monday, December 12, 2011

Cause

(By Roger Mortis, 113/028)
Find me a cause, my special one
I`m walking the walk of infinite doubt
deliver a meaning, thy will would be done
rescue my dreams beneath grayest of cloud

Might find me a cause, my sweetest one
mesmerizing objective, a perceptive shock
mirror your yearnings the songs unsung
at World`s disbelief, the societal mock

Find me a net, my lovely one
one of them chequered for bulky bulky catch
screw all those daily, numbingly spun
so anything netted be majestic to match

Find me a shadow, oh beautiful one
when daylight rears it`s obvious face
to follow our path, hence mimicry done
illusions backpacked with notable haze

Find me at least somethin`, my confused one
you know much as any, the price of the fall
corrupt claims of glory, thy will left undone
neither for me & much less for you, save a requiem so dull.


No comments:

Post a Comment