Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bollocks

(By Roger Mortis, 103/021)
Tickets to Heaven, tickets to Heaven !
bye one, get one free
it`s a bargain i tell ya
should get some, so did he

Tickets to Heaven ?
costs an arm and a leg !
my credit spins downwards
is it lucrative to beg ?

So sorry to say this
beggin`s value dropped a bit
need to throw in ya soul
and a squeeze of yer sisters tit

`Alright then, where do I sign ?`
asked the man anticipating bliss
as he missed the geezer
tail & trident fashioned, takin` a piss

Oi ! You daft cunt !
don`t mind me, nevermind at all
what ya think yer doin`
too blind to see the goal !

I`m sellin` ya those things
belonging to yer all for free
don`t look at me like i`m bonkers
They sold them once to me !

Showed me all those cosmic visions
of shaggin blonds and crappin` gold
kept me from the simple truth though,
always offside, since day I was born

`You lying cunt, you look alright !`
do I now, ya cheap Tart
Know who am I, mirrors be damned ?
Yer Ulcer growing inside yer gut

No wonder I look promising & young
tumors and dementia tying ya to bed
all of them newborn, spawning & wild
Stuart Pierce`s free kick smashin` ya head

The man and the geezer
wavelenghts so apart
the tailed One pale and dyin`
as Man`s trip to Heavens start !


No comments:

Post a Comment