Sunday, November 20, 2011

Moralfags

(By The Marked One, 094/020)
I've never fucked a ten but once I fucked five two's.
I mean metric units. Music.
A doubled one, a single four...
Is there even a deeper meaning to this bullshit?
Is everything anything else other than bullshit? Well, I don't really know, do I?
Why else would I be asking?

I'm a wise man. I speak wisdom. Or at least it seems like it in my mental condition which is not in a very considerable condition i might say.
But who wants to read about my fucked up brain.
Hey, I'm fucked up, I ain't got something to hide. You're all fucked up, more or less. You being in denial only makes things worse.
You all have some kinky, yet demented wet dream. You wanna fuck your twin cousins, who by the way are siamese.
Or you crave the asshole of your neighbors rooster? Maybe you bestowed a small treasure to your daughter, like, gonorrhea?
Maybe you just made your 4 year old brother wank you off?
Who knows what mischief a human brain can be up to.


And every-fucking-body is talking about some moral code shit. Like we didn't make that shit up.
Animals aren't screwed up like this.
Animals don't come home drunk and beat the shit out of their wife and kids, just cuz the game was canceled.
You don't see cubs selling coke in the forest. And I've never met a lizard dopehead.
And yet, they feed us their lies, these pricks. These moralfags.
I'm a wise man.
I'm an old man.
I've seen shit.
You've all seen shit.
They feed you shit all the time.
You guys love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment